Areas of Expertise
- Increasing business performance
- Personal development
- Deepening self-awareness
- Improving personal impact and communication
- Career management and development
- Managing internal and external relationships
- Career break or maternity leave
- Developing self-confidence
- Managing challenging transitions
- Achieving work/life goals
MCC Accredited Coach (ICF)
- Coach Supervisor
- NLP Coach
- MSc Occupational Psychology
- BSc Psychology
- Accredited in EQI (Emotional Intelligence Questionnaire ) and OPQ (Occupational Personality Questionnaire)
- Strengthscope Accre
Jo is an entrepreneur who 12 years ago took the leap of faith and set up a coaching consultancy, Talking Talent which specialises in gender diversity and coaching female talent. During this time she has also raised 3 girls. The business now delivers global coaching interventions in large multinational organisations.
Prior to this, Jo has worked in the business world for 12 years. She initially worked as a Headhunter and later worked in house in recruitment and training and then as an Associate Director in a HR Consultancy.
Jo combines her background as an Occupational Psychologist and NLP coach with her commercial experience running a business to unlock the potential in individuals, teams and organisations. She has a relaxed and informal style and believes that the power of coaching is developed in building confidential, trust based partnerships with the people she works with.
She has personally coached hundreds of senior individuals going through different transitions and has worked with organisations to help them to understand their internal business challenges around gender diversity and has developed a Gender Balance Model to support this process. She is passionate about seeing cultures change and more women in senior positions in organisations. Getting the balance right for individuals is crucial.
She is proud of creating a business that not only develops individuals but is fundamentally driving change in business today.