CEO, Talking Talent, Inc
Areas of Expertise
- Aligning personal and professional values
- Leading with authenticity and transparency
- Organization and culture change
- Targeted development programs for under-represented talent
- Sustainable performance and wellbeing
- Development of results-based solutions
- MA, Industrial/Organizational Psychology, MN State University
- BA, Sports Psychology, University of MN
- BS, Exercise Science, University of MN
- MN Power 50 award
- Work Life Rising Star award
- AWLP Innovative Excellence award
As the CEO of Talking Talent, Inc., Teresa leads the US business and steers the company’s strategic direction. Deep expertise in the areas of Inclusion with Purpose, Women in Leadership, and Working Parent Support, allow Teresa and her team to unlock potential in people and organizations by helping create inclusive cultures that drive better business results.
Prior to joining the organization, Teresa was an SVP with Life Meets Work where she launched their coaching and women’s leadership practices. Before moving into the world of consulting, Teresa led retention and engagement strategies at RSM in her role as Senior Director of National Talent Management. Her innovative coaching and culture programs led the company to prestigious recognition and awards.
Teresa received the AWLP Work-Life Rising Star award for her innovative work in the field. She is a nationally-recognized speaker who has been featured in many books and media outlets such as CNBC, the CBS Morning Show, NBC Nightly News, NPR, Wall Street Journal, HR Magazine, Money Magazine, and many more.
She is a working mother of four with an arsenal of real-world experiences (and stories) that influence the work she does with her clients.