Areas of Expertise
- Executive/Leadership/Career Coaching
- Emotional Intelligence
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Change Management
- Talent Development
- Transitions Coaching
- Relationship Management
- Organizational Design & Effectiveness
- Certified Holistic Life, Career & Executive Coach, Goal Imagery Institute
- Certified in Emotional Intelligence EQ-1 2.0 & EQ 360
- Certified SHRM-SCP
- ITSMF Executive & Emerge Leadership Academy
- EMBA, Howard University
- MS, Human Resources Management & Labor Relations, NY Institute of Technology
Tamara is a results-oriented professional coach with a passion for taking her clients from good to great. She is adept at working with executives as well as their teams to create inclusive cultures that drive personal transformational change as well as organizational success.
Tamara’s diverse background in business transformation, consulting, organizational design and effectiveness, change management, talent management, and coaching enables her to deliver the best results for her clients.
Her passion is working with leaders and organizations that find themselves challenged with change and transformation. Through a collaborative partnership and one-on-one coaching experiences, Tamara has worked with her clients to identify effective and creative solutions to solve their business problems, pinpoint performance gaps, identify a new vision and smarter goals that result in creating opportunities to feel more competitive, empowered, and purpose-driven.