Areas of Expertise
- Creation and delivery of Female Leadership Programmes for Women in Asia
- Suzanne’s methodology is highly experiential and is based on a solid, practical background in applied psychology and how change happens.
- Experience in leading D&I strategy driven out of the USA, UK and Asia Pacific
- Executive coach, Facilitator and Consultant – Specializing in Inclusion and Diversity, Global Ledership and Developing Women leaders.
- Clinical Mental Health Professional and Psychotherapist
- Licensed in psychometric tools: Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI), Herrmann
Suzanne is an expert at designing, facilitating and implementing training and coaching programmes with a wide range of experience working for multi-national organisations across industries in Asia Pacific, USA and the UK.
In 2003, she founded Price Global, a change agent specializing in Diversity and Inclusion (D&I), Global Leadership Development, Executive Coaching and Wellness. Suzanne is based in Tokyo and has worked throughout Asia Pacific.
Suzanne is frequently a speaker at conferences and has several articles published as a respected thought leader in organizational mindset change and people development. In 2012, Suzanne was honoured with the British Business Award ‘Entrepreneur of the Year'.