- Sarah is an energetic, results-driven former Global CMO Executive and International Sales Director with over twenty years of experience.
- Renowned for successfully implementing business change by challenging the previous status quo. Sarah’s experience spans the 3 triangulation points of the media & marketing ecosystem, having worked across all media except radio, including a 7 year stint at Google; as Director of the media agency Carat Business and client-side as Global Chief Marketing Officer of Truphone.
- She has led the digital transformation as CMO at companies such as ITV; Clear Channel and Truphone. Throughout her career to date, Sarah has been a passionate supporter of Diversity & Inclusion.
- She established the Women’s networks at Google EMEA, ITV & Clear Channel; the LGBT network at Google; and drove the Inclusion and Cultural Change programme at ITV, believing that a diverse workforce and diverse thinking leads to better results.
- Sarah has an excellent reputation as a personable communicator with a “can do” attitude, who takes great personal pride in driving businesses forward.
- She founded Speake Up Consulting to help businesses deliver profitable performance through aligning Board, Business & Brand. She is a regular mentor and qualified coach.