AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Inclusive Leadership
- Women’s Leadership
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Strategy and Leadership
- Performance Management
- Intuitive Facilitation and Coaching
- Healing Limiting Beliefs
- Energy Coaching
- Courageous Conversations
- ICF Associate Certified Coach (ACC)
- Certified Professional Coach (CPC)
- Energy Leadership Index Master Practitioner (ELI-MP)
- MBA in Leadership Development and Global Management
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR)
- Society for Human Resources Management Certified Professional (SHRM – CP)
Renu is a certified Leadership and Inclusion coach, trainer, and facilitator with 12 years of experience in diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI), leadership development, and talent optimization. She believes in empowering her clients through coaching to define and navigate their unique paths to success, pursue careers with purpose, and bring their whole identities to the workplace.
Renu has deep subject matter expertise in workforce diversification, creating equitable performance management and development systems, and building an inclusive culture of belonging. She brings real-world and academic knowledge in her field to deliver impactful results to her clients through coaching, training, and facilitation.
Renu is skilled at working with groups and individuals to have courageous conversations about difficult topics, and she holds space for her clients to bring unconscious belief systems to their consciousness so that they may expand their paradigms about how they view themselves and others. As a DEI leader, she has facilitated numerous workshops on topics including intersectionality, unconscious bias, and inclusive leadership and belonging.