MD - Head of Women''s Leadership Programmes
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Career progression
- Presence, profile, impact and gravitas
- Work-life balance & wellbeing
- Confidence and resilience
- Networking and influencing
- Powerful communication
- Navigating organisational politics
- Time management
- Coaching skills for leaders
- Maternity/paternity transition
- Making flexible work work
- BA (Hons), Cambridge University
- Certified Professional Co-Active Coach from The Coaches Training Institute
- CTI Co-Active Leadership & Leadership Mastery Graduate
- Licensed Firework Career Coach
- Organisational &
Rebecca (Beks) is an inspiring, highly credible, warm and dynamic Executive and Leadership Coach, Speaker and Programme Facilitator with a blue-chip Marketing background. She heads up the strategy and content for Talking Talent’s coaching programmes.
She is one of the UK’s leading experts on women’s leadership development and supporting parental transitions. She has been a senior, qualified Executive Coach for 15 years and has made a difference to thousands of people through events, workshop facilitation, speaking, group and 1-1 coaching. Her thought leadership has frequently featured across media including Forbes, Huffington Post and The Guardian.
With an MA from Cambridge University, Rebecca spent her early career in Marketing with L’Oréal, managing leading cosmetics brands ranging from Lancôme to Maybelline and culminating as Head of UK Consumer Affairs. Her blue-chip corporate background has given her first-hand experience of the high-pressure work environments typically faced by her clients today. Having retrained to secure her Certified Professional Coach qualification (CPCC) in 2003, she set up her own coaching company, Move Mountains, alongside working as Director of Programmes for Aspire, a coaching organisation developing women leaders.
Clients say she brings both energy and intellect to her work, find her grounded, straight-talking and approachable. She has an international outlook (having grown up in Kenya, lived in France and Italy, and now settled in the UK with her husband and three young sons) and a focus on practical and directly applicable action.