Areas of Expertise
- Women leadership coaching & career / family integration
- Intercultural inclusion coaching
- Stress management and work / life sustainability
- Coaching business leaders around business transformation, organizational development & business strategy
- Authentic leadership styles
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Masters in HR
- Systemic Coach
- NLP Practitioner
- Ongoing exploration of different coaching methodologies
Priska is an Executive Coach, Consultant and Senior HR Executive with over 15 years of coaching experience, working with senior leaders through business transformation and organizational/leadership changes.
She is passionate about working with individuals to increase self-awareness, focus on goals and motivating them to achieve behavioural change, to be authentic and balanced. Priska loves to counsel women to integrate career and family.
Priska started her career in the finance sector where she worked in the Swiss and French part of Switzerland. Following her Masters in HR, she moved into the IT/High Tech industry where she worked as HR Business Partner across Europe and in close co-operation with the USA and Asia. She worked with senior managers around business transformation, leadership development and intercultural collaboration. Moving on to be part of a private equity transition project expanded her global experience in the manufacturing industry.
Her passion for coaching leaders through changes of all kind, as well as female leaders growing their career, laid the foundations for her own company.