Patrice Ford Lyn
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Executive coaching
- Women in leadership
- Self-care and energy management
- Strategic planning & organizational development
- Building authentic and empowering relationships
- International Coaching Federation, Certified Professional Coach (CPC)
- Harvard University, MPP, Non-profit Management
- Yale University, B.A., Sociology
Patrice has worked in strategic planning and organizational effectiveness for 20+ years, during which time she guided the start-up of three national-level organizations.
As a management consultant with Booz Allen, for 10 years she worked with corporate, government and nonprofit leaders to build their organizations while supporting them through their own personal growth.
She is a seasoned facilitator, trainer and certified coach who has provided guidance to dozens of organizations, individuals, and groups including facilitating leadership team discussions, strategic planning processes, and visioning workshops.
Patrice creates a safe space for you to explore your truth and move to action. She helps you to silence your inner critics so you can step more fully into your greatness.