AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Strong foundation in behavioral science and business
- Over 25 years counseling and coaching experience, with 20+ in corporate environments
- Global Fortune 500, professional services, government and law firm coaching experience
- Expertise in coaching abrasive leaders
- Licensed Psychologist, MN Board of Psychology
- EQ-12.0/EQ360 Certified Master trainer Designation
- Certified Employee Assistance Professional (CEAP)
- Trained mediator, Hamline Law School
- Masters & Educational Specialist degree in Counseling Psychology, University of Missouri-Columbia
Karen centers her coaching on the psychology of business, with a strategic, strengths-based approach. She is adept at helping clients achieve “ah-ha moments” and executes action-oriented solutions.
Her coaching “areas of focus” include; organizational development, team development, respectful workplaces and abrasive leader reform, communication and interpersonal effectiveness, career consulting, conflict mediation, emotional intelligence, work-life integration and life transitions.
Karen works with Assessment Tools such as Myers Briggs, Type Indicator, Mobius Model Group Assessment Instrument, Bar-on Emotional Quotient Inventory (EQ-i2.0/EQ360), Strengthsfinder, and a variety of 360 leadership assessments