AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Leadership development
- Career planning and transitions
- Mid-to-senior leaders
- Women in STEM fields
- Parental transition coaching
- Inclusion: culture & engagement
- ICF credentialed executive coach
- Hogan Assessments (HPI/HDS/MVPI)
- EQ-i Emotional Intelligence
- Bridges, Leading Organizational Transitions
- StrengthsFinder 2.0
- Purposeful Leader 360
- Women in Leadership 360
- Adjunct Faculty at Opus/University of St Thomas
- MA, Bethel University
- BA, University of Minnesota Duluth
For nearly 20 years, Jill has been helping individuals and organizations reach their full potential. She helps her clients align their talents to their careers, identifying what they need to thrive in a place of meaningful work.
Through her coaching sessions, Jill guides clients through a process of reflection to create sustainable, positive change. Her practical strategies are regularly featured in Forbes as part of the invite-only Forbes Coaches Council.
Before becoming a coach, Jill worked in various talent management, organizational development, and human resources roles for Fortune 500 corporations. Today, Jill is also an executive coach and adjunct faculty instructor in the Carlson School of Management’s Executive Education Program at the University of Minnesota and at Opus College of Business at the University of St. Thomas.