AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Women in Leadership
- Transitions coaching
- Leader and executive coaching
- Team building
- BCC , Board Certified Coach
- ICF, American Counseling Assoc. , National Board Member
- MCC, Master Career Counselor, National Career Development Association
- LPC, Licensed Professional Counselor
- MS, Educational Psychology and BA, Behavioral Science
Jane has more than 25 years experience coaching to private and Fortune 500 business clients. Jane creates an environment that helps clients leverage personal strengths and resources, overcome obstacles and enhance performance in their pursuit of goals.
She establishes a collaborative partnership and fosters client commitment using a combination of insightful listening, authentic feedback, and positive leadership. Utilizing these skills she has an innate ability to garner trust and build rapport to help individuals reach their full potential.
Jane is adept when it comes to guiding new leaders through transitions, thereby creating a foundation for team cohesion and business results. She provides coaching and customized development strategies to support leaders with effective change management, increase agility, strengthen relationship building and interpersonal skills, and foster an understanding about how each business function works within a specific organizational model to drive results.