Areas of Expertise
- Personal reflection and self-awareness
- Confidence building and effective influencing
- Leading through challenging times
- Increasing business performance and personal development
- Making an impact in the early days of a new role
- Felicia is a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of People Development (FCIPD)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management
- Trained career management and leadership coach
Felicia is a highly experienced Executive and Personal Development Coach with first class people management skills acquired over 20 years in corporate business.
Felicia has an in-depth knowledge and understanding of the issues and challenges faced by many professionals, combining everyday lives with careers. As an Executive Coach, Felicia has a particular (but not exclusive) interest in supporting professional women and helping them to navigate the challenges faced in business. Her expertise lies in assisting people to connect to the important things in life, whilst maintaining a strong business focus and has coached extensively at all levels in this area.
As a senior leader, Felicia has extensive experience of supporting individuals through change and has a real passion for helping people to realise their full potential. Felicia has provided hundreds of hours of coaching expertise, working with professionals to develop leadership capability; raise profiles, enhance and develop careers and build self-confidence.