Areas of Expertise
- Developing and applying effective leadership qualities
- Coaching women following a career break, significant promotion or maternity leave
- Successful transitions into leadership roles
- Becoming an agile people leader-manager
- Women into senior roles
- Engaging and retaining key talent
- Degree (equivalent) in Hotel Management (Shannon)
- Fellow Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development (FCIPD)
- Diploma in Corporate Coaching
- Fellow Chartered Management Institute (FCMI)
- Member Institute for Collaborative Working (MICW)
Catherine is an experienced, qualified consultant, facilitator and executive coach whose 25 year background has been mainly spent in corporate life. She has extensive experience in facilitating groups, intact & virtual teams and coaching directors and senior managers in a range of industries.
Her coaching hours now exceed 2500 hours of individual coaching, in addition to facilitating groups, running management and leadership programmes and working with senior teams to change the organisation.
Catherine grew up in a vibrant family business in Southern Ireland and this was what initiated her career in business management. Soon after graduation, she joined Shell UK, initially in line management and 8 years in learning & development. During her time in Shell UK, she had son and daughter. After Shell UK she worked for five years as an Operations Director in the voluntary sector. From there she changed tack and returned to industry. She became involved in delivering a significant – and highly successful leadership programme across Toyota & Lexus networks.
For the last seven years she’s been running a successful L&D consultancy; coaching executives in a range of situations is a key element of her work facilitating groups, running management and leadership programmes and working with senior teams to change the organisation.