Managing Director, Ireland
Areas of Expertise
- Making the business case for gender balance
- Building strong professional and personal networks
- Creating maps to excellence in leadership
- Coaching Working Parents
- Building confidence and self belief
- Developing your Gravitas & Impact
- Work/Life Integration- working sustainably
- MA in Coaching & Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP)
- Higher Diploma in Coaching
- Certificate in Professional Coaching skills
- Accredited user of GLWS - Global Leadership Wellbeing Survey
- Certified provider of IWAM & Extended DISC Assessment Tools
Carina is an Executive Coach and Leadership Development Consultant, who supports a number of national and multi-national organisations with the progression of their inclusion & diversity diversity, working parents and female leadership pipeline agendas.
She is currently Co-President of PWN Global, a global Not-for-profit network of people accelerating gender-balanced leadership in business and society, through professional development and cross-industry online and in-person networking. She is passionate about creating more understanding around Balanced Leadership and how to make that happen.
With a decade of experience in marketing and managerial roles, Carina entered the coaching profession ten years ago.
Through an MA in Coaching from Kingston University, Carina completed a piece of research on female leadership role models which included profiling a number of senior female executives to develop a model of excellence in leadership for women.
This published research has offered a platform to employ strategies and systems to discover, develop and leverage the power of top female talent and create the right gender mix to optimize organisational performance.
Carina describes herself as a ‘facilitator of change’ in people where she creates a space for her clients to work creatively on the achievement of professional and personal goals. Her expertise lies in her passion for her work, working at a behavioural level with clients, and delivering results.