Caoimhe (Keeva) Richmond
Areas of Expertise
- Sustainable performance and wellbeing
- Transition coaching (Career/role/level)
- Return to work coaching
- Communication & influencing skills
- Relationship and networking skills
- Graduate Diploma Coaching Psychology, University of Sydney, 2014
- Masters Organisational Psychology, Queens University Belfast, 1998
- Bachelors (hons) Psychology & Economics, Trinity College Dublin, 1996
- Accreditation on a wide range of psychometric and 360 degree feedback tools, including Hogan, OPQ, Wave, MBTI and the Global Leadership Wellbeing Survey (GLWS)
Caoimhe is a leadership development consultant and executive coach with 20 years’ experience working in Europe and Australia. She aims to help individuals enhance their performance and reach their potential by enhancing self-awareness and tailoring development to ensure strengths are maximised and development needs are overcome.
Caoimhe adopts an evidence-based, solution-focused approach to coaching. She draws on an array of proven tools, techniques and models to support successful and sustained behavioural change in a wide range of areas. Caoimhe is particularly passionate about drawing on the latest research on Peak Performance to allow clients operate at their peak more of the time.
As an Executive Coach, Caoimhe sees her role as assisting clients to clarify the exact change they would like to make and encouraging clients through the process of transformation by listening and challenging in a supportive and confidential environment. She is a member of the International Coaching Federation, abides by their code of ethics and engages in regular professional development including coach supervision.
Caoimhe has previously worked leading teams of organisational psychologists at the BBC in London and consultants at a global talent assessment firm. She now calls Sydney home and leads a busy and fulfilled life working and looking after her three children.