Ayana Coston Jordan
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Leadership development
- Women in leadership
- Expert in “safe” corporate conversations on race, diversity, equality, and inclusion
- Team conflict
- Career Promotion/transition to leadership
- Executive coaching in government and private sectors
- New and emerging leaders
- Group leadership development
- ICF Certification, PCC
- CTI, Certified Professional Co-Active Coach
- Lockheed Martin Lean Six Sigma Greenbelt
- Human Centered Design (LUMA)
- M.S. in Organizational Development, American University
- B.A. in Psychology, Temple University
Ayana is a Human Resources professional and certified coach with over 18 years of experience working in diverse roles and industries within the corporate arena.
Ayana specializes in working with individuals interested in career development and leadership excellence. She has developed internal coaching programs in multiple organizations over the last decade as a coach and expert facilitator/trainer. Ayana has been responsible for strategy and execution of coaching programs in high visible roles, leading coaching programs, leadership development, and training/facilitation. Ayana has extensive experience developing executives, leaders, and employees aligning their career goals with the organizational strategy and objectives. She has partnered to create talent strategies that focus on high-potential and high-performing employee development.
Ayana is unlike any facilitator you will ever meet. She is energetic, passionate, and models a warm and bold leadership; she is courageous, all while making people feel included on the most sensitive and important topics ranging from politics to gender and race relations.