VP of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, North America
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Co-creating Vision
- Conflict Resolution
- Creating a Two-Way Feedback Culture
- Effective Communication
- Inclusive Leadership
- Mindset & Resiliency
- Performance & Process Improvement
- Strategic Planning
- Women’s Leadership
- ICF Professional Certified Coach (PCC)
- Certified Team Performance Coach (CTPC)
- National Board Certified Health & Wellness Coach (NBC-HWC)
- The Leadership Circle LCP 360 practitioner
- Hermann Brain Dominance Instrument Certified Practitioner
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR)
- SHRM Certified
Anu is a certified Leadership, Team and Well-being coach with 20 years of diversity, inclusion, leadership and organizational development experience. She offers a powerful combination of real-world and academic qualifications while being a warm relationship builder known for impactful results.
Anu specializes in coaching teams and organizations to increase their diverse talent pool, develop more inclusive staff at all levels, and increase performance and retention by creating work cultures where people feel like they can bring all of who they are to work and succeed.
Through individual and group coaching, Anu partners with her clients in achievement of their personal and professional goals, including cultivating self-understanding, whole leadership, energy management, sustainable high performance and living life more fully and in alignment with their values.
Her leadership tips, tools and strategies have appeared in various publications including Inc., Forbes, Fortune and Money.