AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Executive and leadership coaching
- Diversity, equity and inclusion
- Team effectiveness
- Transitions coaching
- Certified Executive Coach Stakeholder Centered Coaching by Marshall Goldsmith (SCC)
- Professional Certified Coach with International Coach Federation (PCC)
- Immunity to Change Facilitator
- Certified Dare to Lead™ Facilitator based on Dr. Brené Brown’s research.
- Trainer at International Coach Academy
- Board Director at International Coach Federation WA State
Annie Liou is dedicated to bringing a rich perspective to her work as an International Coach Federation certified professional coach. She possesses 20 plus years of experience in coaching, training and education in Taiwan, the US, Thailand, China and other countries across Asia.
Annie has worked with numerous top-level executives from multinational corporations offering a comprehensive approach to leadership and interpersonal coaching. Clients report more clarity, confidence and efficiency in achieving goals, as well as greater happiness and a renewed passion for their work.
In addition to her work with business executives, Annie has also trained coaches at the International Coach Academy. She is a Certified Dare to Lead™ Facilitator, Certified Executive Coach in Stakeholder Centered Coaching by Marshall Goldsmith.
Through the years, her business experience has spanned the realm from sales and administration to training and recruiting. She is also the author of two influential books published in Taiwan and China.