AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Executive, leadership coaching
- Team development & effectiveness
- Career navigation
- Diversity & Inclusion Management
- Global/Cross-Cultural Development
- Extensive experience facilitating leadership development workshops
- Work-life integration & life transitions
- Professional Certified Coach, ICF
- Certified Professional Coach, IPEC
- Energy Leadership Index –MP
- BBA, Hotelschool The Hague, the Netherlands
- MBA, DePaul’s Kellstadt Graduate School of Business, Chicago
As coach and trainer Andrés facilitates organizational change with a strong focus on elevating employee engagement, boosting leadership skills and strengthening organizational culture. In his coaching style, he adopts a strength-based approach to support busy professionals to capture the power of connecting with their inner wisdom and natural talents. Andrés assists leaders to discover and activate their true passions; thrive in their career; place themselves at the top of their priority list and find time and energy to play again!
The red thread throughout his international career has been organizational and cultural transformation at both family-owned service companies and world-class hospitality and healthcare organizations both in Europe and in the U.S. His past employers include The Ritz-Carlton, Erasmus Medical Center and the University of Chicago Medicine.
Andrés coaches and facilitates experiential learning experiences with equal fluency in three languages: Spanish, English, and Dutch.