Areas of Expertise
- High potential leadership development
- Interpersonal communication & conflict
- Coaching for confidence, alignment & authenticity
- Coaching female execs on presence, gravitas & senior progression
- Action learning set development
- MSc People & Organisation Development
- BA Joint Hons Italian-French
- Certified Master Practitioner NLP
- Qualified in the psychometric tools MBTI Steps I&II and 16PF5
- Accredited in Belbin Team Roles
Ajay was awarded her MSc in 2003 from Roffey Park, the internationally renowned research & leadership institute. Her expertise lies in facilitating teams and individuals to realise their own and their organisation’s potential, with a focus on appreciating and leveraging difference, and on communication and interpersonal relationships. Her style has frequently been described as participative and incisive, her openness and honesty a result of a strong sense of personal integrity. One of her core values is to enable choice, by acting as a catalyst for deepening self-awareness and personal alignment, thereby fulfilling true potential.
Following 13 years’ experience in blue chip organisations - ranging from international advertising with Newsweek and The Harvard Business Review and call centre development at Legal & General, to leadership & management development in the financial & telecommunications sectors: The Sumitomo Bank, Vodafone, Lloyds Banking Group – Ajay spent a number of years in consultancy, working predominantly on cultural change and executive coaching assignments. Her expertise and focus are on the interpersonal relationship and communication side of team and leadership development, both in a group setting and one-on-one. She lived and worked in Rome for 4 years and gained insight into Japanese culture, during her time at The Sumitomo Bank in The City and brings a deep appreciation for diversity, in its widest sense, to her work.