E-book: Why DEI initiatives struggle – and how to truly move the needle
Diversity is a driver for innovation and growth.
But that doesn’t mean just having diverse representation.
Your diverse talent can only show up and be their true selves if they feel psychologically safe – if they’re in an environment where they feel included, supported, and valued.
And is that our situation right now?
Despite companies spending around $8 billion a year on D&I training:
- There were no Black Chief Executive Officers, Chief Financial Officers or Chairs within the FTSE 100, for the first time since 2014. [source]
- Black professionals are nearly four times as likely as white professionals to say they’ve experienced racial prejudice at work. [source]
- Female and ethnic minority leaders are side-lined into roles less likely to result in senior positions. [source]
Our approach has to shift.
We need to move the dial and make a considerable difference.
And here’s your starting point.
In this E-book – Why your DEI initiatives are struggling and how to truly move the needle – you’ll:
- See the reality behind the investments.
- Identify key reasons behind struggling DEI initiatives.
- Discover the core pillars required to move the DEI needle.
- Learn how you can make a difference on an individual level.
And if you’d like to discuss any of this – and find out how you can build an inclusive culture – get in touch with us here.
Complete the form to get your free copy.