Areas of Expertise
- Executive Coaching
- Leadership Development
- Interpersonal Effectiveness
- Leading Teams
- Organizational Savvy
- Career Development
- BS in Business Administration-Marketing from Pennsylvania State University
- Masters in Organizational Psychology, Columbia University-Teachers College
- Certified in Marshall Goldsmith’s Stakeholder Centered Coaching
- Certified in Myer-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI), Personnel Decisions International (PDI) ProfilorSeries
Genevieve has more than 25 years’ experience in leadership and organizational development. Genevieve has successfully coached individuals and conducted initiatives in North America, Europe and Japan. Her 20 years’ experience working within global firms on talent and organizational development initiatives provides a rich understanding of business and organizational dynamics. This is coupled with her academic experience including an undergraduate degree in Business and a Masters in Organizational Psychology. This combination of experience enables her to effectively coach business leaders to better meet their personal career and professional goals.
Genevieve provides coaching and leadership development support to global organizations across several business sectors. In addition to engaging in individual coaching, recent projects include designing and delivering leadership programs, team coaching, delivering organizational savvy programs, and partnering to launch global mentoring initiatives.